Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time Magazines 25 Best Blogs of 2009

I happened to read in a magazine that Pioneer Woman's blog had made Times best blog list of 2009, so I went there to find the list. Hers is the only one on the list that I've read, but I will be looking at the rest to see if there's any others that interest me.

How many have you looked at?

They also have a list of the 50 best websites with this quote "Clear out your bookmarks. You're going to need the space for 50 offerings that are indispensable to navigating, enjoying yourself, shopping or just killing time on the Web."




25 Best Blogs 2009
TIME makes its second annual list of the best blogs in the world, spanning politics, housekeeping, astronomy and everything in between
Top Blogs
Talking Points Memo
The Huffington Post
Lifehacker
Metafilter
The Daily Dish by Andrew Sullivan
Freakonomics
BoingBoing
Got2BeGreen
Zen Habits
The Conscience of a Liberal: Paul Krugman
Crooks and Liars
GeneraciĆ³n Y
Mashable
Slashfood
Official Google Blog
synthesis
bleat
/Film
Seth Godin's Blog
Deadspin: Sports News without Access, Favor, or Discretion
Dooce
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Said the Gramophone
Detention Slip
Bad Astronomy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list! Just what I need - more blogs to read! ;-)

(JK... I WILL peek at them!)

Linda
Isla Chica