Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cluck, cluck, cluck....

In my travels last week I passed by a farm in Cornwall Bridge that had chickens on both sides of the road. I stopped & walked back to this group--they must have thought I was going to feed them because they all rushed to the fencing! A few were outside the enclosure...following me as I took photos along the road.....

















Love this effect from Picnik--called Lomo--it really enhaces the colors in your photos. I upgraded to the paid Picnik over the weekend. It has some great features that are easy to use.




One feature that I know I will put to good use is the capability to take photos from Webshots or Photobucket & enhance them & then save back to the computer. I have thousands of photos there that I'm going to have fun with!





Thanks, Deb for explaining to me how to do more than 5 photos...it worked!

























8 comments:

Vee said...

Ann, if you like the lomo effect, maybe you need a Holga? Nice work with Picnik!

Ann said...

Vee--they have a holga effect also. I have looked at both of those cameras, but don't know if I would use enough to warrant purchasing--can just do the effects instead!

Isla Deb said...

I like that Lomo effect too! I'm going to have to look into that. And Vee is right...I bet you'd have fun with a Holga. I'm glad I was able to help out with posting more pics. Now we can enjoy more of your talent!

Ann said...

Thanks, Deb!

Anonymous said...

You would make Colonel Sanders proud:-))
carl/debbie

Sandia said...

LOL Carl...great pics Ann

What did the chicken say to the scrambled eggs????

---what a bunch of mixed up kids!!!!

Bennie said...

Great pictures. Those chickens looked hungry to me.

Anonymous said...

Cute photos of the "range-free" chickens in the grass!

Linda
aka Isla Chica