Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Bucolic Scene....

I had to drive a few towns away to pick up dog food, so I took along my camera hoping to find something to photograph. I've been under the weather for a few days & haven't felt like going out & looking around. So I was passing a farm in Thomaston--I've driven by it many times & this is the 1st time I've ever seen the cows outside! Think this one is trying to scratch an itch or flick off a fly? Sorry you can't see it, but she is sticking out her tongue.... It's a bright sunny day & they seem to be enjoying being outside--as I was!
This one was nice enough to look up for me!


I also got to visit with a few of my Isla friends after I got the dog food--one has a restaurant in the same town, another works there and a 3rd has a business next door--I should have emailed Sandia, but I knew she just got back from Isla & probably is busy catching up...next time!










5 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

I love the cow that's looking at you! Ha!

Sandia said...

Hey! I was in Patti's yesterday [but then I left because it was too crowded].....

jeanie said...

On the way to visit friends we passed a cow that was scratching behind her ear with her back leg like a dog. We laughed for miles and miles after that.

Isla Deb said...

Aww...this made me sad. I miss the cows I used to have in my back yard.

Bennie said...

Great photos. I don't see many cows around here.