Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not really into the spirit yet but.......

I worked yesterday & we had gotten a bunch of new Christmas decorations in that are interesting. The Patience Brewster ornaments are a new line for us to carry. Very whimsical reindeer and small ornaments.A lot of hand painted wine glasses...........
Make for a fun decoration on a tree!


These reindeers are really cute!




A sheep ornament in the same line......there are also pigs and squirrels and other animals....

And a great apron--with flip-flops! i want to buy it for myself--I do wear aprons when v
baking--but I already have a few!









3 comments:

Isla Deb said...

I love those little Patience Brewster ornaments...how cute! Looks like you work in a very fun store!

Life's a Beach! said...

I'm really not in the mood yet either. I can't believe Thanksgiving's next week, and then I'll be putting up Christmas! Great photos, and that flip flop apron is adorable! Wish I lived there so I could visit the shop!

Bennie said...

I think you need to treat yourself to an apron.