Monday, November 2, 2009

Bulls Bridge, Kent, CT

Last week I decided I have to start getting out in the area and start taking pictures. There are alot of interesting places to go that I'd like to share with you. So I went to Kent, CT. to start. Bulls Bridge is one of two covered bridges in NW CT--the other is in West Cornwall--that's for another day!
This is the Housatonic River--the falls are right before the bridge--after the bridge the river is smooth as glass. Prior to the bridge this region had no means of getting traffic across the Housatonic River in this region. The Appalachian trail also runs along through this area

More to come.......


2 comments:

Bennie said...

Oh wow a covered bridge. Great pictures and I like what you did with the frames.

Isla Deb said...

Very nice! I love those covered bridges. Haven't seen any in Texas yet. And I would only have to drive about a million miles to find one here.