Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another Stop on My Trip to Kent-Sculpturedale

A visit to the yard of sculptor, Denis Curtiss was a treat on my way home from Kent. You have the opportunity to stroll among life-size steel and bronze animals that stalk the grounds.
A close-up of a moose.
A wandering ram outside of the store run by his wife ( called The Dog Show)


The moose & tigers--it's quite the site site you're driving down the road.....I'm sure there's been a few accidents there!
A baby elephant......








5 comments:

Isla Deb said...

I love the moose close-up...the colors are great!

Vee said...

Great sculptures AND photos. You're really doing some cool things with Picnik. The baby elephant looks underwater!

Ann said...

Thanks, Vee & Deb--I am enjoying trying out the different aspects of Picnik.

Jackie said...

Very cool!

Bennie said...

That Moose picture is great.