Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Winter Storage Day

On Saturday I was up & out by 7:15--had to stop and pick up someone & then off to the fairgrounds for winter storage day. It's a great way to make a little money & use space that would be empty & unused for the winter otherwise. We rent out the space in 4 or 5 of our buildings for storage of cars, boats and campers. It's on a 1st come, 1st served basis, so people start lining up about 6 am. Of course we try to put in as many as possible so there's alot jockeying around done. Fortunately, many of the same people come every year, so they work together to get it done. ( I'm up there to get contracts filled out & collect payments)


During the summer, this table is where we can sit & take a break--didn't get to very often this summer because of the crappy weather!



A view of the farm behind the fairgrounds






2 comments:

Isla Deb said...

Since we don't really get "Fall" down here in Texas, I love seeing the colors in your changing season. And I loved your snow post, too. There are times when I really miss the white stuff.

Ann said...

I'll trade! Maybe for one winter--As I get older I don't like the cold as much!