Monday, October 5, 2009

On the road again....

I am on the road to my Mom's house this morning for the week. Will be travelling around where she lives & hope to get some good photos --and do some errand running for her. My brother does alot of the day to day stuff with her since he lives in the same town ( 3 hours away from me). On Tuseday we will be going to Maine for awhile--it's only 1 1/2 hrs away & she wants to go to Stonewall Kitchen. Decided I'd contact an old HS friend that lives in the same town & arrange to meet him there for coffee while Mom shops. We are friends on Facebook & have kept up over the years; just haven't seen each other in 25-30 years.
Hope to get to go to the beach one of the days--can go in Maine, Massachusetts or New Hampshire--all are close by!


All of these were taken Sunday 10/4 as I walked down to get the paper. saw a huge spider web, but couldn't get a good photo of it--they are hard to photograph!





3 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Nice photos Ann! Have a wonderful trip. I love the Maine coast!

Bennie said...

What beautiful pictures. I hope you can make it to the coast to get us some great pictures.

Vee said...

Love the photos, Ann. Check out this blog for some cool spider web pictures - scroll down near the bottom of the first page. There are two posts of webs within a couple of days of each other.

http://bluestalking.typepad.com/

She posts some wonderful photographs!