Thursday, October 15, 2009

Long Sands Beach, York Maine

We drove a little further north on Rte. 1A to Long Sands Beach--not many people around here at this point --we went back by a few hours later & there was a surfer in the water & a few folks out walking on the beach. My Mom commented on how the seagulls were sitting in the water & then getting out when the waves came....
We went for a great lunch at a place right on the water--their patio area was enclosed with those heavy clear plastic curtains, so we could sit out there & enjoy the great weather & the view!




Next : on to Nubble Light



1 comment:

Life's a Beach! said...

I AM going to get back there one of these days! I love the Maine seacoast. We kind of cut the trip short because one of the three had something at home to rush back to. Next time I'll take my time and enjoy the sights and the antiques! And the lobster! : )