Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stormville Flea Market

I spent a fun Saturday with a few of my friends at the Stormville Airport ( NY) Flea market. It's a fun day to wander around & a day out with friends. A few photos of stuff....carved walking sticks...
Lots of bins to pick through--T-shirts, sweats & jackets. I can only look so much--not one to paw thru boxes too much.....

but my friends are.......



Can get some good deals at the $1 bins...and I like the farmers market there...great veggies & herbs.


And they wouldn't win the spelling bee! As I type this, it has started snowing again!









1 comment:

Isla Deb said...

Snowing! Seems a little early for that, but then you guys seem to be getting a lot of extremes out there. I think I would have been tempted to pencil in a little foot on that first 'o' in 'Holloween' to make it look like an 'a'. lol