Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A trip to the Bronx Zoo

It's pouring rain here--They're predicting we'll get one month's worth of rain in 2 days!( I wrote this on Mon. & it's raining even harder on Tues.!) Nothing much going on, so I started looking through old photos ( not too old) and found ones from a trip to the Bronx Zoo a few years ago, so I thought I'd post some.
Lets start with the giraffes


They are so tall & skinny!


But they stretch their necks and eat from the trees!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kimberly Gauthier said...

We've had 2.5 days of rain, but that's not unusual for the Pacific Northwest. I was bummed when I saw the weather report, but I'm finding it relaxing.

I love your photos. Looking forward to the next animal.

Ann said...

Thanks, Kim! I think you usually get lots more rain than the east coast!