Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here, Kitty, Kitty!

A few photos of the cats I would see as I walked around Isla. This one was in a tree across the street from Hortensia's. On one of the cross streets , maybe Abosolo, early one morning.

This little beauty was behind the Police Station



Along with this cutie--they were jumping up & down and all around on the dumpster back there, and then would peek out...



The tortoise looking one was an adorable kitten !





And a tuxedo that lived right on the corner next to Cabanas del Prado. When we walked by, he would pounce out of the bushes & meow. We always miss our cats & dog when we're on Isla so we enjoy seeing these cuties on our daily walks.


















2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Ann, great photos. I love the one of the kitty on the orange step!

Moongrl722 said...

I love the Isla kitties! There are a couple of them there that I am especially in love with - the little black female who lives at Media Luna. She would come snuggle up with us on our lounge chairs by the pool and look at the Media Luna staff like "Mmmmhmm....you can't run me off, they love me" and the little calico girl who lives at Kitty Corner at the North end of Hidalgo. I always stop to feed and pet her and she is very sweet and personable.