Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mohawk Bison

Woke up to more snow this morning--will it never end! This is the view down our street at about 10 am today--our driveway is on the right ( where the trash bin is!) Remember a few months ago I did a post on our neighbor's bison? Well, this week he reinforced the fencing and then moved them into the pasture closest to the road. The name of the business is "Mohawk Bison"--our road ends in Mohawk St. Forest & we're near Mohawk Mtn.
Just a few shots of the bison.....





I think they will be interesting subjects of lots of photos!













2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Cool photos of the bison in the snow!

Sandia said...

One of these days I'm gonna have to drive up there and take some pics! Maybe I can convince my sister to get a bison [she's intent on collecting 2 of everything-LOL] although one of her pygmy goats just died....does Chuck still have the horses?