Thursday, September 30, 2010

Seagull Beach, West Yarmouth, MA

This is a favorite beach of mine when I'm at the Cape.  Even if I only get there for a few minutes I love to walk the beach.  I have never found any sea glass, but there are interesting shells.
 And of course the beach's namesake!
 I went at 7:30 in the morning on Tuesday--before breakfast & another jam packed day of errands with my Aunt.

I just noticed that I have reached a milestone with this post--it is my 500th post.  I have had my blog  for just over 2 years & have learned alot doing it.  I have pushed myself to take more photos  than ever & so appreciate all of you that have come along on my journey.  Here's to many more years!
Thank you for you friendship & readership!

4 comments:

Vee said...

Looks like a peaceful place to begin the day, Ann. Congrats on your blog milestone. I always enjoy your posts.

Moongrl722 said...

Woohoo! Happy 500th post! I love your photos so much. The seagulls are so pretty.

Ann said...

Thanks to you both. It is a great beach. And hopefully there will be lots more posts to share with you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about West Yarmouth to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane