Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Beautiful Sunset

Last night I was up at the fairgrounds to do more paperwork, getting ready to mail out premium checks--everything is done except for printing 600+ checks, totalling just over $50,000! Took along my camera so I could capture the sunset....our house is surrounded by trees, so I never see the sunset from here...... The mountain isn the distance is Mohawk Mountain--we live at the base--the street we live on is one of the entrances to the State Park.


Enjoy! It's raining right now, but that's ok--we really need it!






2 comments:

Jackie said...

I really like sunsets over the ocean but over mountains they are pretty too.

Isla Deb said...

Pretty sunsets, Ann! I could count the number of pretty sunsets I've seen since moving to Texas in 2004 on one hand. It just doesn't happen down here.