Friday, September 3, 2010

It wouldn't be a fair.....

without LOTS of food choices--good & bad--I guess it all depends on how you look at it! Fried oreos I think I could eat...but I'd probably draw the line at fried cheesecake! Lots to choose from for beverages......( we do have beer also)

And the Spudmobile....baked potatoes with lots of toppings!

I eat alot over the weekend, but as a rule I walk approx. 5 miles a day around the fairground so I work off many calories ( at least that's how I justify it!)





3 comments:

kcope14 said...

looks good see ya soon

Life's a Beach! said...

Glad the weather is going to coooperate with the fair this weekend. I've never tried a fried Oreo, but I'd like to! : )

Sandia said...

It was great seeing you- I got the calendar for Gaby before we left...sis and I shared onion rings, apple fritters, french fries and a steak on a stick...plus fresh squeezed lemonade....