Saturday, September 11, 2010

Photo Winners

This is the fox photo that came in 2nd in Favorite of the show--people that came to the Fair voted for their favorite! Had quite a few people come up to me and make comments about it--all positive--even a few asked for copies!
These next 2 are the ones that actually won ribbons ( 3rd place). Earlier this year I went to Alan's business to take photos of their Kohler products to sendto them & took a few pictures while I was there--it's like it is frozen in time--maybe the 50's
And this is Squeak--the cat that disappeared in July--love this photo of him
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Isla Deb said...

Congratulations, Ann...those are great photos!

Ann said...

Thanks, Deb!

Jackie said...

Nice job Ann! Congrats.

Vee said...

Yay, Ann!

Kimberly said...

Congrats, Ann
I feel weird asking, but I've spenet 5 minutes check out this picture. Is the fox going poo?

Ann said...

Yes, it is. I was inside the house & saw the fox walking aaround outside in the field behind our barn. Unusual to see a fox during daylight hours. Got my camera w/ telephoto lens & started snapping away. Once I put photos on the computer, saw what he was doing. Everyone I showed it to said that it was a rare thing to capture!

Linda said...

Congrats! The fox photo is too funny!!!

Linda
Isla Chica

jeanie said...

Way to go Ann! Love the fox.hehehe