Wednesday, September 15, 2010

At the Fair

Love the pigs! We had a full barn for the pig show. The Cooking Channel contacted us the week before the fair & said a crew would like to come & film our swine show & talk to the participants! They have a show called " Foodology" and they are doing one on pork--I guess the producer is originallfrom the area so they thought of us. The show will be on in about 6 months--don't even get the channel on my cable!
Sow and litter--this is one of the most popular exhibits at the fair--these babies were about 2 weeks old!


Our sheep dept. is declining every year there are fewer! Love the faces on them!



I love the mop on this one!









3 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

I love that furry head sticking through that blue fence! : )

Vee said...

These are great, Ann. I like the mop, too!

Linda said...

Cute sheep!

Linda
Isla Chica