Wednesday, September 29, 2010

At the Pumpkin Patch

I am up at the Cape ( Cape Cod) for a few days helping out my Aunt--she is celebrating her 97th birthday  this week!  I am taking over her bill paying & getting all of that that it entails set up.
 My Aunt's church has a pumpkin patch on their front lawn, so we stopped there yesterday while we were out running errands.  It's a great fundraiser for the church.
 There are all sizesand colors of pumpkins from teeny tiny to     quite large .  Mostly all orange, but there were a few white & green ones.


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love these; the 2nd pic is my favorite.

I'm so looking forward to taking my camera to the pumpkin patch this year!

Happy Birthday to your Aunt.

Ann said...

Thanks, Kim. Now up at my Mom's to do the same things with her--running errands! Home tomorrow!