Monday, February 8, 2010

Towel Animals

Every day this year we had towel animals or decorations on our bed after our room was cleaned. We have been staying at Sea Hawk for 4 years & it's the 1st time we've had these. The maid, Thelmi, has been there as long as we have--I'm sure longer--she works in the dive shop,too. She does a great job taking care of the place. Here are some of her creations. A baby chick Don't quite understand it, but the chick was done with 2 elephants
All of them together


Swans



Flowers




Close up of the swan







3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm always amazed by these - I went on an uneventful cruise eons ago and this is what I remember enjoying the most

Anonymous said...

More Isla pics! More Isla pics! Three weeks to take off and I'm getting antsy.

Judy = Island Nana

Ann said...

Thanks to both of you for posting--Judy, many more to come! They amaze me, too, Kimberly