Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's Snowing!

I think we may actually get the snowstorm the weatherman predicted! For the last few hours it's been coming down more than an inch an hour...and still going strong! It's very pretty and since I hadn't planned to anywhere today, it's great! Just took a break from cleaning up computers ( giving our oldest one to my Mom next week) --I needed to get all the photos off of it & delete programs I know she won't use. Got a pork roast in the crock pot and it smells wonderful!
Rafe loved being out in the snow, but loves being in by the stove more! Cleaned the snow on the walkway to the dog's pen & noticed the accumulation on the chain link fence--interesting isn't it?




5 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Glad you're having fun with it! When I saw this, I thought not again! But I forget it's still February.

Kimberly said...

Enjoy! The temps just dropped in my world and I'm now in sweats, buried beneath two throws. I sometimes forget that winter can be nice.

Moongrl722 said...

Love the pic of the fence. And Rafe is gorgeous!! Stay warm.

Vee said...

You make the relentless winter sound so cozy, Ann. I'm glad to read that you and Rafe are making the best of it. And the snow-on-fence photo is excellent!

Anonymous said...

Very cool fence shot!

Linda
Isla Chica