Monday, February 22, 2010

Ice Fishing anyone?

Not my idea of a fun filled afternoon either, but yesterday the sun was out & there was a fishing derby at the lake near our house so we went for a little while. Lots of people were out with their holes dug & tip ups set--and the wind breaks set too!

They were spread out all over the lake

The only fish we saw get caught in the hour or so we were there--and it went right back in the water.











Took Rafe along so he could run around a little--another person was there with his new chocolate Lab puppy--they had lots of fun playing on the ice together. My fingers started getting numb so we came home after about an hour!











2 comments:

Jackie said...

One question... why? :>)

Ann said...

Not my idea of fun, but I know lots of people that are avid fishermen ( & women) that love to go. And I think more so than regular fishing it the comraderie--standing around bullshitting & eating & drinking.