Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does a Bear sh*t in the woods?

Remember that old saying? Well, really had nothing to do with this post, but will a fox sh*t on your lawn? Yep! Happened to be passing by a window yesterday & spotted this fox in the trees. By the time I'd gotten my camera, the dog had seen it also & put up a ruckus ( at least he was in the house so he couldn't give chase!) So the fox took off across the driveway..... Then throught the trees there and came to a stop in the field behind our barn
Stopped for a minute & realized the dog couldn't get to him--or the dog scared the crap out of him!


So it decided to go to the bathroom! I didn't realize that's what was happening until I uploaded the photos & cropped this one!



And I've only seen one bear in the 25 years I've lived out in the country--it was on our patio ( weighed about 250lbs.) and took off when the dog started barking at it(from inside the house)

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

How funny!!! We didn't have foxes in our backyard in Washington State, but we had bears and coyotes. That fox is so cute!

Moongrl722 said...

I don't think I've ever seen a fox in the wild. He's a beautiful creature!