Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Vegetable Garden...

Now that it's finally started to grow I thought I'd put up some photos of my vegetable garden. I only planted 1/2 of it this year---because of the rain, the weeds kept growing in & I gave up trying to clear them out! Here's a view of the whole thing--it's a 20 ft. round raised bed. On the right side I have pole beans, green beans, green & yellow squash and cukes........
Tiny cukes.........

Zucchini just starting to grow




And green beans--great straight from the garden. The tomatoes are in pots by the house





3 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Nice photos Ann! I'm not taking photos of anything in my backyard right now because everything is burning up! When temps are over 110 (20 some days so far), nothing fares well! Our tomato plants look like crispy critters!

Ann said...

That's too bad, Becky! We're just the opposite--waterlogged!

Roadfood & Eateries said...

I gave up on gardening because I couldn't keep up with the weeds and we were always so busy in the greenhouse at that time of year. Now that we have retired the greenhouses your pictures are a inspiration to get back into gardening.