Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fair Photo Entries

These are 4 of the 6 photos that I am entering in the fair next weekend. It's a pretty stiff competition so I don't expect to win anything ( pros & amateurs compete against each other). So if I do win something I will be pleasantly surprised. There are two new judges this year so that may be a good thing--if you keep the same judges for too long, they get used to some peoples style......
The cat that disappeared this summer....
Danielle & her chicken--Goshen fair photo section
Marilyn--our "goddaughter" Gaby's younger sister!
A photo I took at Alan's business
I have one more printed & have to decide on the last. And then to get my canning ready--gotta wash the jars--make sure they're not sticky!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandia said...

My sis and I will probably be there on Saturday, weather depneding but it WILL be nice all weekend-LOL! Will look for your pics....and we will eat our way through the Fair and then have a beer to wash it all down!This time of year, I REALLY miss Ernie - He LOVED the fairs, especially Goshen, and checking out all the animals [and food of course!]....see you soon! Sandia

Kimberly said...

The photo of Marilyn is my favorite. I just want to know what she's thinking. Those eyes are so amazing. Such a gorgeous child.

Good luck and have fun!!!