Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Email from YouTube




Received this email from YouTube today
"Your video, Isla Mujeres Carnival 2008, may have content that is owned or licensed by Sony Music Entertainment.
No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information."
So I went to where I was directed.....here's what it said
As a result your video is blocked in these locations: Germany
Germany!
Can't believe they have someone that's checking videos--it's a little ridiculous --it's not like I put the video to music, it was already there! Sorry that they can't watch it in Germany....

4 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

That's totally ridiculous! It's a live performance. Sony must have an entire department that combs YouTube for copyright infringements. Must be a new overzealous employee.

Isla Deb said...

OMG, I can see why they banned it...I had to cover my eyes when the guys were twirling the girls on their shoulders! Hahaha...I'm kidding, of course. I agree with Beck...that's ridiculous! Poor Germans don't know what they're missing. Makes you wonder what else they ban!

Ann said...

My sentiments exactly! Thanks!

Jackie said...

That's just crazy!