Monday, December 7, 2009

Why Don't We Just Dance?

Such a catchy tune--makes you at the least tap your toes or want to get up & dance! Love the way they show many decades of dances from the robot to disco and lots in between--and I like Josh Turner! It can't help but put a smile on your face!
My favorite line in the song.....
Baby why don't we just turn that tv off Three hundred fifteen channels of nothing but bad news on Well it might be me but the way I see it the whole world has gone crazy ...
So baby why don't we just dance

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was fun. great post!!!
carl/debbie

Ann said...

Thanks, Carl!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Not a big country fan, and never heard of Josh Turner. What a deep voice he has!

Linda
Isla Chica

Life's a Beach! said...

Great video Ann! And I like country. It's grown on me over the years!

Ann said...

Thanks, Linda
Becky--I feel the same way...I grew up on the Beatles & rolling Stones, but lately have listened to way more cuntry than anything else--probably because I can understand what they're saying!

Isla Deb said...

I'm not a big country western fan, either, but I do like some of the songs. This video was really cute...definitely brought a smile to my face.

Bennie said...

Ann - Josh is from my neck of the woods. I have driven through his home town a few times between Columbia and Myrtle Beach.

He has that great deep voice. This is a cute song.