Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love this kind of snowfall.....

The kind that snows overnight & is done by the morning and melted by the next night! ( Well, not quite all melted!) i went out at 7:30 am to get the Sunday papers and Rafe came along with his ever-present "baby". It's a small stuffed panda that he carries everwhere--I try to get him to leave it in the house, but that doesn't always happen. The sun coming up through the trees







Covering the pine boughs










Looking down the driveway



































6 comments:

Jackie said...

The snow looks pretty in the photos but I don't want any.

Isla Deb said...

Rafe is so cute with "Baby" in his mouth. Your photos are beautiful...makes me wish I could see some snow again (as long as I don't have to shovel it). Love the one with the sun shining through the trees.

Ann said...

Jackie--I'd be happy without any, too! But living in NE we have to expect some every winter.....guess that's why we're thinking about a warmer climate for the winter in the future!
Deb--this wasn't enough to shovel or plow--the best kind of storm--enough to make it look pretty, but not enough to have to do anything with it--and it makes for nice photos--thanks!

Vee said...

So pretty! Funny about Rafe and his toy. My guy Clyde is that way about his fleece mailman. He loves that beat-up old thing! Thanks for the nice scenery.

Anonymous said...

Cute how Rafe wants to share the snow with "baby"!

Linda
Isla Chica

Bennie said...

WOW it's that time of year again... Seeing snow fall! I don't blame Rafe I'd take my toy with me if I left the house too. Can't risk someone taking it.