Friday, December 11, 2009

Another from the Vault

Another of Judie ( my sister--she's on the right) and me --Christmas 1950. I'm guessing one pair of legs belong to a grandmother & and an aunt, but not sure! Maybe some of you read on FB --JoAnne posted about going to NYC to Pioneer Woman's ( Ree Drummond) book signing--well, I'm going , too--Can you imagine both of us with cameras? Think we have the picture taking covered! This is Central Park--don't think we're going there--going to try for Rockefeller Center--I heard the trees are gorgeous!


5 comments:

Moongrl722 said...

Have fun in NYC!!! Can't wait to see pics. I'm going there in February. I love the Christmas pics. The disembodied lady legs are awesome!

Life's a Beach! said...

Ann, hope you and JoAnn have a great time in New York! And those legs are hilarious!

Vee said...

Have a great day in the city, Ann. Can't wait to see pictures. I have at least one photo that I can recall with "disembodied legs" - I'll have to scan it.

Isla Deb said...

I'm so jealous...I love NYC! I've never been there for the holidays, though. Can't wait to see your photos!

Bennie said...

I'm Jealous NYC! And you took a train to boot. What fun.