Friday, December 4, 2009

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.....

It's been a crazy week--I was going to do some posts yesterday & then unexpectedly ended up working! I've been carrying my camera with me, but haven't seen anyting I wanted to photograph.
We also had another major appliance( not sure if that's what you would call it) crap out this week--the hot water heater....that's the third thing in the last 2 months--have already had to replace the washing machine & the generator....no more, please!
So, everything I had planned to do yesterday, I will try & cram in today along with what I already had planned for today........must finish up Xmas shopping --celebrating with my family the 18-20th, then Alan's family on Christmas day.
Strange weather here--high 60's here yesterday ( I heard snow in TX) and predicting snow tomorrow!

3 comments:

Isla Deb said...

That's funny about snow in Texas! We're all waiting for it. Someone just came in the office and said it was coming down. We went out side and you really had to look for it, but we saw a flake or two! HaHa! It's pretty cold for Texas, though. I actually had to break out the leather jacket today.

Sorry to hear about your appliances, btw. My philosophy about home ownership: "It's always something!"

Ann said...

I guess we've been lucky--Alan had the house built 32 years ago & over the years haven't had too many major problems--just all at once now!

Bennie said...

Oh and it did snow in Houston. It was cold there last week when I went through. Funny they got the snow before you.

I hate to hear about all the appliances going bad. Seems like the Morton Salt saying says it all.. "When it rains it pours".