Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

These are the preliminary shots for our family Christmas card from 1950....Ann, Judie & Susie Lou the cat! Not sure if my sister was laughing or crying because the cat stuck her in this one! She was hard to get to sit still!
And the finished product! Notice--no cat! I'm sure the colorized version was just for th 8 x 10 my parents got. Note our strange hair color--yellow on top of the brown?!


I wish all of you a Merry Christmas & Happy healthy New Year! And thank you all for your friendship over the past years--may it continue for years to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kitty nailed her!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and the very best in the New Year!

Linda
Isla Chica

Isla Deb said...

Same to you, Ann! Feliz Navidad y un prospero nuevo ano (I'm not sure that's right, but it sounds good...ha!).

Vee said...

Happy Holidays to you, Ann! Thanks for sharing your Christmas memories. I've enjoyed your photos so much!