Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bobo's

Decided I should get back to my Isla photos...probably because it's been so gloomy & rainy here that I just want to look at sunshine!  One of the 1st nights we were on Isla we went to Bobo's & the meal was great!
It's on Matomoras right across from Olivia & Capt. Tony's.  A  small place with a few stools inside & a couple of tables on the street, but everything could easily be packed to go.
Brian is the very personable owner!  We had burgers and fish & chips this time & went back later in the trip for more!


Even the kitties along the street are drawn in --I'm sure the smell of fish cooking brings them from all around!

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

And that's one of the restaurant's that got away! Next trip I will eat at Bobo's!

Ann said...

At least that not too far away!