Monday, April 12, 2010

Tiptoe through the tulips...

Went outside yesterday and saw some tulips blooming ! So, back inside for the camera and the macro lens--love close up flower photos! I have one small patch of tulips--have decided I need to get more bulbs in the fall......Used to have a wide variety planted, but over time they've died or been eaten by critters, I guess.
Lots of other flowers starting to come up, so the yard will be a riot of colors soon! ( I hope...)






Daffodils

the rippled edges are so pretty!







These are teeny little blooms,not sure the name of them









2 comments:

Moongrl722 said...

I love your flower and butterfly pics. The daffodil is especially stunning! Yay, Spring!!

Kimberly said...

I just love this time of year. I have tons of flowers too. I planted my dahlia bulbs a couple of weeks ago, they should start coming in the end of May. They'll be gorgeous. Plus we have clematis and sweet peas. Oh and roses. And I'm hoping to get even more. I love spring!