Saturday, April 24, 2010

Playing in Picnik

Another rainy day--had plans with friends to do something outside, but raining too hard--would be too soggy! So I started working with some photos in Picnik. First up was taken at Elizabeth Park Rose Garden--really didn't do anything more than crop it a little. A sunrise on Isla Mujeres--using focal B & W ( reversed it)


I tried out many of the enhancements on this--I think I ended up with lomo--it's so easy to try multiple one on a photo, sometimes I lose track.





5 comments:

Vee said...

Love the effects you chose, Ann. Very cool!

Kimberly said...

Love the sunset. I have trouble capturing the sun coming down like that; mostly because I'm driving by thinking "I wish I had my camera" or "I should stop and take a picture."

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Great shots!!!

Ann said...

Vee--thanks--I like trying out the different ones.
Kim--it's a sunrise & while we are on Isla I try & get up most every morning to watch the sunrise. For some reason, I don't watch the sunset most nights, though--don't know why. Guess we're doing other stuff!

Bennie said...

I love the palm tree and the sun in the clouds. Great effects.

Jesica david said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.