Sunday, June 7, 2009

Roses, Roses & more Roses!

I had a fun time yesterday at Eliabeth Park! It wasn't too crowded 1st thing in the morning, but there was a group that seemed to be a camera club of some sort. All had lots of fancy equipment & little rolling baskets with the stuff in it! Most were spending 15 minutes+ lining up their shots while I was going from bush to bush & snapping off shots left & right!
I'm sure they took some fabulous shots--I know some that I took had too much sunlight so they didn't come out as I had hoped!
I love to try & capture the bees on the flowers, too. I only used the macro lens on my camera instead of switching off , so I did miss out on a few opportunities--the macro will take a regular shot, but tends to focus on one part of a scene.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Isla Deb said...

Beautiful flowers, Ann. I love the color of the first one, but like roses better when they're just starting to open like the last one. I know what you mean about those camera fanatics. I think all that equipment and time to take a shot would take some of the fun and sponteneity out of taking pictures.