Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Day out with the Girls!

 
Last Saturday I went with a few of my friends to Stormville NY  to a large flea market that they have at an old airport there.  The weather was perfect!  Lots of "stuff" to choose from....I usually don't buy much of anything....but lots to look at!  All of us are now wearing glasses so 2 of the girls got fit over sunglasses ( I already have them)
 
Flags of many colors, shapes & sizes!
The crowds was just beginning to pick up when we arrived.
Lots of Yankee & Mets stuff--we're less than 2 hours out of NYC!
We poked around in this tent but found even better prices.....
passed by the tie dyed clothes..
This is our cart...most of what's in there is our clothes as we shed layers!
Thought these umbrellas were pretty
One big farm stand with beautiful veggies

Gorgeous red peppers!  But my bargain of the day was these dresses--$2.00 each!  I bought 5...even if a few don't fit  it was a deal!  Thought they would be great for Mexico...



2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

I really need to check out the flea markets around here. Those dresses are quite a deal! We got stuck in a traffic jam in Florida on the way to the airport and couldn't figure out why. It was a Sunday morning! Once we got to the front of the jam, there was a large flea market!

Ann said...

It's amazing the things you can find!