Thursday, April 7, 2011

An Oldie but Goodie

Not in a blogging frame of mind today, so I looked for an older photo that I really liked....came up with this one!  Have been off & on the phone today with lots of people concerning my Aunt -- the one that's 97 yrs. old--who's in the hospital on the Cape--she's being very feisty & wants to go home--the hospital & the director of the place she lives want her to stay in the hospital one more day......they will prevail in the end, but she's not making it easy for them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have Grandparents in their 90's and know how hard it can be trying to convince them of what you think is best for them. Can't be easy losing your independence so I feel for your Aunt aswell. x

Jackie said...

Ann, this is great photo. I can almost see the bee's wings moving.

JIM said...

Really great macro image. I will keep a good thought for your aunt

http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/04/update-on-heron-nests-and-sandhill.html

Ann said...

Thanks! I just talked to my Aunt & she seems a little better this afternoon. I'll be getting Mom & going down for a visit in a few weeks!

Sandia said...

Great pic Ann, it was fun talking with Alan the other night....saw Doug and Patti today- we are all READY for June! LOL...

Life's a Beach! said...

That's such a gorgeous photo! Hope you Aunt gets out of the hospital soon.

Isla Deb said...

Things like that are always hard...hope she's doing better soon. Great photo. Only two more months to Isla!