Saturday, April 9, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Today is my brother Tom's birthday....he's somewhere in his mid 50's--if I thought about it, I'd know exactly, but I know that he's younger than me!  here we are with our sister Judie , Easter 1957.  OK, so that makes him 55.....( I'm the one in the striped skirt)
 One of my favorite photos of him & his daughter, Julia--taken at Salisbury Beach, MA about 12 years ago
 And a year or so ago the two of us kayaking on the Merrimack River--his house sits on the banks of this river & they all go layaking whenever they can!  It was a fun day, right up until I tried to gracefully get out of the kayak at their house & fell into the river!

3 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Love all the photos Ann! Happy Birthday to Tom and many more! (I'm noticing that kayak looks much more ergonomic and comfortable than the horrid one I tried to use out at Villa La Joya!)

jackie said...

Nice memories!

JIM said...

Images can be so important when we start getting older.. they help hold are memories together..enjoyed seeing some of your memories

http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/04/we-are-honored-with-versatile-blogger.html