Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Walker Brigade

My Aunt decided she wanted to go out for a drive & to the beach.  Took her & Mom to Seagull beach--a favorite of mine ( & hers, too)
Both of them use a walker or cane so going out on the sand was impossible, but at one end of the beach there is a boardwalk, so that's where we headed
 My Aunt above & Mom below.  My Aunt went out without a hat so she has on a Goshen fair hat of mine.
 Once they got out to a bench, they both decided it was too cold, so back to the car we went!  believe me I'm happy they are both still around, but they tire me out!
The boardwalk out on the beach.  Hopefully before we leave I can get back ther for shells & maybe sea glass ( I've never found a piece on this beach)

4 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Ann, even if they didn't go far, I bet it was lovely for them to be down at the beach! Hope you find some seaglass. I read a few blips recently about people picking up seaglass in Bucerias, Mexico where we're headed next week. I'm hoping I find some!

Jackie said...

That was nice of you to take them to the beach even though they couldn't walk on the beach. Just looking at the ocean can be so enjoyable,

Moongrl722 said...

I love their hats and I love that they got to go to the beach. The pics are pretty.

Everydaywoman said...

Looks like one of my favorite beaches!

Hammonasset by any chance?