Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Flowers of Bermuda

Nine years ago I went on a cruise to Bermuda with my Mom &my friend Jenny.  It was to celebrate their 80th & 50th birthdays.  We found a cruise that went out of Boston since my Mom has trouble flying ( inner ear problems).  We splurged and got a suite--it was great!  One of the places we went was to the Bermuda Perfumery.  I couldn't stay inside too long because of the scents, that meant more time to walk around in the gardens
Just a little sampling of what there was......more to come

5 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Ann, way back when, we went to Bermuda twice on award trips. (Long haul from Seattle!) We always stayed for extra days at smaller hotels. The first time, we were just down the road from the Perfumery. Beautiful place! Great memories of long walks on those narrow walled roads!

Moongrl722 said...

Beautiful flowers and thoughts of a warm, sunny island on a cold rainy day. Thanks!

Ann said...

Becky, it was beautiful! I enjoyed the trip.
Moonie-it's in the 30's up here! Frost this am & maybe some snow in the next few days....can't wait for Isla!

Andrea Healey said...

I visited Bermuda twice in the 1990's and loved it. Super safe and friendly, we rode the bus everywhere. I wore a perfume from the Bermuda Perfumery for years, until they were bought out by another company and changed from the pure florals to more contemporary scents. Good memories!

Ann said...

Thanks for sharing, Andrea!