Thursday, June 17, 2010

Claire's Corner Copia

Yesterday I went to New Haven, CT with a friend to drop off the artwork for our Fair posters. We then went to the newest Goodwill store ( I got a bargain--will post later) and then on to lunch. We ended up in downtown New Haven at Claire's Corner Copia--open since 1975. It's a vegetarian restaurant --located on the edge of the Yale University campus. There were so many interesting choices--we decided on Cobb salads--it was delicious ( except for the soy bacon--yuck!). I pushed it off to the side!


Then it was on to the desserts! Had several cases full of treats--the carrot cake looked yummy..


But we decided to split a red velvet cupcake--it was a great way to top off a nice meal!




More on New Haven tomorrow.......



3 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Yummmmmm! Love lunching with a friend. I did the same thing yesterday (and you'll probably hear about it tomorrow)!

Isla Deb said...

What a cute little place. Last time I was in Connecticut, my aunt took me to a tiny little place near Niantic called Kitchen Little...and it WAS! I think it only had about five small tables and a counter with about four stools. But it was packed...and the food was great!

Ann said...

Thanks, Becky & Deb!