Friday, January 7, 2011

Camera Lens.......Mug!

I saw this on FB  with a link to the site that sells them...thought it was neat & I wanted one of myself!  I usually do all my own present shopping--that way I get what I want!  I'm not a jewelry person at all & that's the extent of what Alan will buy!  A great place for photographers!

From the Photojojo website     "Both "Nikon" and "Canon" mug models are equipped with an easy to clean, heat preserving, stainless steel lining. Also, a lens-cap lid, rubber-grip focus and zoom rings and an auto-focus switch that actually switches (To top it off, the "Nikon" mug zooms when you twist its grip."






I have looked at other items on the site & have seen things I like!

4 comments:

Vee said...

I like Photojojo, too, Ann. A fun site! Love the mug.

Life's a Beach! said...

Ann, I also do my own Christmas shopping. Thought I was the only one! Looks like a really nice Christmas gift!

Isla Deb said...

That is so cool...I love it!

Ann said...

Thanks!
Becky, I learned early on that if I wanted something I could use or like, I'd better buy it myself!