Friday, October 15, 2010

Peak Fall Colors

 The view from the fairgrounds--there's a colorful line of trees..
 Such a great view!

Good thing I went out a few days ago to take more foliage photos--it's been raining since last night, so lots of the leaves are now on the ground
 Love these trees--the red color of the leaves just stands out beautifully!
 Struggling to get out of the 40's today...I guess that fall is definitely here & winter is right around the corner!


 Sotpped by the boat launch at Tyler Lake on my way home--much more quiet than a month ago!

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Gorgeous Ann! I was just thinking today about the trips my aunt and I took to look at fall leaves and antiques when she lived in Vermont. I'd love to return to New England some fall!

Ann said...

Got a place you could stay if you ever want to come East! ( separate apt. on property)