Sunday, May 23, 2010

More Spring Flowers

Along with shopping for tomatoes, we decided to walk around the rest of White Flower Farm & see what was blooming. Very pretty irises. Viola

Coreopsis " Limbo"



Not sure what it is, but I love the colors



A very pretty color for a columbine.... I have blue ones in my yard that just flowered.






Close up of the iris







This variety of iris has interesting stalks ( leaves? Fronds?) that are cream & green striped.






Clematis







And alliums--I hope to get a few of these this fall--my gardens are a work in progress & have been for over 20 years--just starting to look good. If I had a few hundred extra $$$ I'd send it on plants...but I don't !













4 comments:

Isla Deb said...

Beautiful shots, Ann...and great macros! What vivid colors!

Sue said...

Great shots. Such pretty flowers. The one you aren't sure of - does it start with a 'C'?

Ann said...

I forgot to take a photo of the sign with them. I'll have to go on their website & see --if not I have a friend I can ask.

Doug (aka Doogan) said...

Thanks Jamqueen for the reminder.My Iris are just starting to flower, need to get some current pictures, myself.