Thursday, May 14, 2009

Violets and apple blossoms

Don't know what these little white flowers are, but small & low to the ground like violets. We have a huge crop of violets this year. I walked down the driveway & in our front meadow--used to be a horse pasture ---there are hundreds!





And a few of our apple trees have blossoms--we decided not to prune them this year--they haven't been producing much in recent years, but are pretty......




Just a glimpse of the front pasture--it has apple trees around the outside & a few in the middle--the horses used to love it!








3 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Ann, I love violets! I used to have them all over in Washington State. I tried to plant some here -- I'm so silly. They fried. Great photos!

Ann said...

Thank, Becky! They are so pretty! And they grow here all over the place!

Bennie said...

I see spring has sprun in New England. Isn't it wonderful?