Monday, May 11, 2009

Special Assignment--Tulips

I had a request for pictures of tulips from Wayne--thanks! I had to go to work yesterday so took my camera, thinking I'd see lots of tulips blooming on my way there. Spotted these along the way...... These were at the town garage in an area maintained by the Girl Scouts and the local Garden Club.
Unfortunately, most tulips look like this about now, even around here! They are mostly past their prime, but I will try & remember for next year!

These last 2 photos are from past years--taken in my yard......Wayne, I know they aren't the full tulips, but I still like them--love the red & white!











4 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Thank you Ann! I love tulips and can't recall seeing any down here!

Ann said...

Thanks, Becky! I have a few more for tomorrow, too!

Bennie said...

I love the last tulip picture with the red and white tulips.

Moongrl722 said...

Oh so pretty! The red/white ones are especially cool!