Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yippee! Just booked!

I know it's a loooong way off, but I just booked our tickets for next January! Delta has one non-stop flight a week from Hartford & we decided to try it next year.....The tickets were at least $400.00 less than what we paid to go this past Jan. and we get 2 free bags! We are going to stay a few days longer since we saved on the tickets.... And I know the months will fly by!
update--I know that most of you that read this know this , but the tickets are to Isla!

8 comments:

Islagringo said...

LOL! That last sentence was kind of a "duh" moment! As if we didn't know!

Life's a Beach! said...

Congrats Ann!

Bennie said...

Oh how great a direct from Hartford. That will be nice and you will need the Isla trip by then.

Ann said...

Yes, Wayne I suppose that's true, but we do go elsewhere sometimes...just not lately!
Thanks Becky!
Bennie--the non-stop is what sold us!

Isla Deb said...

Whoo-hoo!! That time will be here before you know it! And, yeah...I think we all knew it was Isla. Ha!

Karen said...

that's great!!!!

Sue said...

Must feel great to have that done, and something to look forward to. Any time you can get a direct flight that's a bonus!

Jackie said...

Ann,
I have my Dec/Jan trip booked. And the BONUS is that I actually found seats using American Airline miles betwen Christmas and New Years. I will be going a few days later than I usually do but also coming home later. All in all it was a good find.