Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Animals next Door...( On Isla )

On any given hot and sunny day, the roof of the building next door would get lots of sunbathers!  The roof was level with our patio so we could see them easily!  ( this is where the iguana in my recent video came from)


 And the neighbor's rooster--he started crowing at sunrise & kept it up throughout the day.  After awhile I think we blocked him out ( of course, I'm usually up at the crack of dawn anyway!)
I'm experimenting with a new format for my blog--would love to hear your reactions--good or bad!  Really wanted to be able to post my photo in this larger size--does it take much longer for you to load them?

6 comments:

Ululare said...

I don't see any delay or anything! I wish I could see something cooler than squirrels from my window.

Jackie said...

Loaded just fine on my iPad which can sometimes be slower than my laptop.

Anonymous said...

Go fot it. No difference:-))
carl/debbie

Life's a Beach! said...

Ann, it comes up instantly here. Love the larger photos!

Ann said...

Thanks Becky!

Linda said...

Great rooster photo!

I like this format; No additional loading time that I could see.

Linda
Isla Chica