Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random shots around NYC

I just realized I hadn't done a post on my blog today & I certainly have lots of photos still to share from NYC.  So just a few random ones for now
My friend Paula outside the theater for the Pee Wee Herman show
 We ate lunch in this charming little restaurant called Brazil--it was a great place to rest our weary feet for awhile--and the food was great!
 It's on W 46th street which is also called "Restaurant Row"--many, many restaurants along the street.

 Sign I saw on the buses --couldn't resist a photo!

 Big Bird was on the edge of Central Park just waving to all the passersby

 Watched this man wrapping the trees with lights

Some holiday windows tomorrow!

3 comments:

Isla Deb said...

Love the New York pics. I always thought it would be fun to live in New York City for about six months just for the experience. I don't think I could take it for much longer than that. Great photos!

Ann said...

New York is nice to visit--you need a lot of money to survive there! ( or lots of roommates--a few months wouldn't be bad--there's so much to see & do. I'm more of a Boston girl--probably because I've been going there my whole life!

Moongrl722 said...

I don't think I could live there long term because it's too cold and too cramped. I live in Texas where we have lots of space! I was in NYC last Feb and having to get all bundled up in coat, scarf, hat, gloves and then squish in a taxi was a little much for me. Fun for a few days, tho!