Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanks for my new bed, Mom!

Over the weekend I started feeling a little better and decided I could start rearranging stuff so I could put out Christmas stuff soon. I cleaned off the dining room table and them went upstairs for a few minutes. When I came back down this is what I found..... Bubble had made himself at home in this basket--- Iwas going to fill it with ornaments ( will still do that at a later date!). He was told in no uncertain terms that the cat doesn't belong on the table!


4 comments:

Isla Deb said...

Dontcha just love those kitties? And he looks SOOO cute in the basket. "...the cat doesn't belong on the table." That's a good one! You know that they probably have little kitty parties on the tables and counter tops when we're not home.

IslaZina said...

Bubble needs a little red necktie that would make him part of the decorations and then he'd have to stay put. That would break kittie of the table habit!

JoAnne in CT said...

I gave up a long time ago on kitty doesn't belong on the table...

Bubble's beautiful!! I put a basket of cinnamon scented pine cones in a basket on mine - they don't go near it - too Prickly!!

Sue said...

Cats do what they want when they want, and usually what they want is not what you want. Often quite the contrary. I don't know how they know when you've got something new for them to check out or test for comfort. They have a built-in radar, I think. Gotta love cats!